The cost of consulting with a top orthopedic surgeon will vary with each patient, depending on the diagnostic testing performed to determine the cause of the medical condition. An orthopedic doctor specializes in the care of injuries and degenerative diseases associated with the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedic Surgeon Consultation Cost
As a pain sufferer with limited range of movement, the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost may be a small price to pay to receive an accurate diagnosis. Only with a precise diagnosis of the condition will a patient be able to receive an optimal treatment outcome for the injury or disease.
Determining the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost or estimation may be done at the time of the appointment. An appointment may be scheduled by the primary care physician or by direct patient contact.
OC Orthopedic+ can provide you with an estimate of your orthopedic surgeon costs.
- The amount of health care coverage is the largest factor in determining costs.
- Without any type of coverage, the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost could add up to around $400.
- The amount of co-pays, deductibles and percentage of coverage by the health care provider.
- The consultation may require pre-authorization by the insurance company.
- To ensure coverage of the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost, contacting your insurance carrier rior to making the appointment date may be required.
- The consultation must be referred by a primary care physician in order to be covered.
- The orthopedic surgeon is within the preferred provider’s network.
- Out of network surgeons may result in higher out of pocket costs.
Orthopedic Surgeon Consultation
Receiving the best care for orthopedic needs starts with the first consultation. Dr. Howard Marans will use all information to execute a treatment program designed around the patient’s injury or disease. Dr. Marans accepts PPO and will work with most insurance companies to provide the best outcome without creating a financial burden. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981.