When unexpected injuries and accidents happen in life, you never know when you or someone in your family may need to be treated by an orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Howard Marans of OCOrthopedic+ serves patients in over 20+ cities throughout Southern California – including Huntington Beach.
Orthopedic Surgeon in Huntington Beach
Dr. Marans is renowned throughout Orange County for successfully treating injuries and conditions affecting your body’s musculoskeletal system. Your musculoskeletal system is a complex system that includes:
When there is an injury or a condition interfering with the musculoskeletal system’s inner workings, it can be difficult to function normally.
How an Orthopedic Surgeon in Huntington Beach Can Help
After an injury, it may be recommended that you follow up with an orthopedic surgeon for further treatment. An orthopedic surgeon, such as Dr. Howard Marans of OCOrthopedic+ in Huntington Beach, will provide care for orthopedic injuries or conditions by:
- Diagnosing the injury or condition through physical examination, reviewing your medical history,y and ordering diagnostic tests such as X-rays or MRIs
- Creating a treatment plan that may include a combination of rest, physical therapy, NSAIDs or pain medications, or in some cases, surgery
- Providing you with information to help you prevent further injury or to slow the progression of your condition, such as arthritis or other degenerative conditions
Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions Treated
Dr. Marans is a whole care orthopedic care provider, rendering treatment for most injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system, including:
- Excessive use injuries
- Repetitive injuries
- Torn ligaments
- Torn tendons
- Degenerative conditions
Many injuries and conditions can be treated with a conservative, non-surgical approach. However, when surgery is needed, Dr. Marans can provide you with the best surgical options, including arthroscopy surgery and open reduction – internal fixation surgery.
Extensive Education and Training
An orthopedic surgeon is better qualified to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions that affect your musculoskeletal system. They have received extensive training and have usually completed up to 14 years of post-secondary education to become an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Marans’ distinguished education and training includes:
- University of Toronto – Masters of Science, Orthopedic Research
- University of Toronto – Medical School
- University of Toronto – Orthopedic Residency
- Orthopedic & Arthritic Hospital, Toronto – Knee and Shoulder Fellowship
- Adelaide South Australia – Royal Adelaide Hospital & SportsMed. SA
Centrally Located Orthopedic Surgeonurgeon
Dr. Howard Marans of OCOrthopedic+ serves more than 20 cities throughout Southern California. OCOrthopedic+ is centrally located in Orange County at11190 Warner Avenue #306 in Fountain Valley.
To schedule your consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below and enter your information online – or – call 714.979.8981.