A celebrated sports medicine doctor is one who has treated hundreds of elite athletes – as well as thousands of amateurs – over the course of his practice. Dr. Howard Marans caters to those athletes having high risk of orthopedic injury as a result of their sport of choice. Santa Ana’s OC Orthopedic is a top notch, athlete-focused sports medicine practice providing all-encompassing treatment services within one location.
Sports Medicine Doctor in Santa Ana
Dr. Howard Marans – founder of OC Orthopedic located in Santa Ana, CA – recommends seeking immediate treatment for sports injuries. Delaying diagnosis and treatment can lead to a prolonged healing timeframe, worsening of injury, and likelihood of recurrent injury.
Why is having a sports medicine doctor so important?
- Solid diagnosis of injury
- Stellar orthopedic surgery clinical skills
- Quick injury rehabilitation
- Long-term recurrent injury prevention
The Unique Needs of Athletes
Every athlete – pro or weekend warriors alike – have unique orthopedic medical conditions and injuries.
- Athletes in top physical condition
- Athletes prone to injury due to over-training or poor form
- Athletes needing education and training on recurrent injury prevention
- Athletes wanting to be restored to full performance ability
OC Orthopedic is a top notch, athlete-focused sports medicine practice providing all-encompassing treatment services within one location. Dr. Howard Marans recommends seeking immediate treatment for sports injuries. Delaying diagnosis and treatment can lead to a prolonged healing timeframe, worsening of injury, and likelihood of recurrent injury.
Sports Medicine in Santa Ana, CA
If you have suffered a sports-related injury, locating the best sports medicine center in Orange County CA is a priority to get you back in the game. Dr. Howard Marans and his staff of sports medicine specialists at OC Orthopedic provide comprehensive diagnostic testing and individualized therapeutic treatment plans.
Dr. Marans has provided successful treatment to 1000s of athletes suffering from acute, chronic, and disabling pain.
- ACL tears
- Herniated Discs
- Muscle Spasms
- Meniscus Tears
Dr. Marans strives to reduce every athlete’s pain and improve their body’s functionality. When an athlete’s strength is renewed and their pain is stabilized, Dr. Marans focuses his care on recurrent injury prevention.
Dr. Marans’ ultimate goal is to help every athlete move from pain, injury, or dysfunction into a restoration of function as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to accurately diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your pain.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedic offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Sports Medicine Doctor
As a leading sports medicine doctor in Orange County CA, Dr. Howard Marans offers all-encompassing orthopedic diagnosis and surgical treatment.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.