OCORTHOPEDIC+ is an All Star, athlete-focused sports medicine practice providing orthopedic surgery and physical therapeutic services within one location. If you have suffered a sports-related injury, Dr. Howard Marans will make it his priority to get you back in the game. OCORTHOPEDIC+ is Santa Ana’s All Star sports medicine center.
All Star Sports Medicine
For over 20 years, Dr. Marans has provided top notch treatment to 100s of athletes suffering from acute, chronic, and disabling pain.
- ACL tears
- Herniated Discs
- Muscle Spasms
- Meniscus Tears
Dr. Marans strives to reduce every athlete’s pain and improve their body’s functionality. When an athlete’s strength is renewed and their pain is stabilized, Dr. Marans focuses his care on recurrent injury prevention.
Dr. Marans’ ultimate goal is to help every athlete move from pain, injury, or dysfunction into a restoration of function as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to accurately diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your pain.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedic offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
As a leading sports doctor in Orange County CA, Dr. Howard Marans offers all-encompassing orthopedic diagnosis and surgical treatment.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
OC Orthopedic is a leader in sports medicine. We provide every patient with an individualized treatment plan. Each patient is unique and their special needs and concerns must be incorporated into treatment. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care.
All Star Sports Medicine
Dr. Howard Marans – founder of OC Orthopedic located in Fountain Valley, CA – recommends seeking immediate treatment for sports injuries. Delaying diagnosis and treatment can lead to a prolonged healing timeframe, worsening of injury, and likelihood of recurrent injury.
It is the steadfast mission of Dr. Marans to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.