If arthritis pain intensifies to the degree of disrupting the performance of your normal daily activities, Dr. Howard Marans – founder of OC Orthopedic located in Santa Ana CA – recommends seeking immediate treatment. In most cases, arthritis pain can be treated through non-surgical therapies.
Non-Surgical Arthritis Treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Lifestyle Changes
- Weight Loss
- OTC – NSAID – Medications
- Steroid Injections
Surgical Arthritis Treatment
When the Doctor deems it is necessary to operate on a joint to restore function and control symptoms of arthritis, he will recommend either:
Arthritis Pain Doctor in Santa Ana, CA
As a top arthritis pain doctor in Santa Ana CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to accurately diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your discomfort.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
Arthritis Pain Treatment
After a thorough physical examination and diagnostic imaging, an accurate cause of the underlying medical problem will be rendered by Dr. Marans.
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Arthritis Treatment Protocol
An experienced arthritis treatment specialist begins for a precise diagnosis of the cause of pain.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
- Surgical remedies
Arthritis Treatment in Santa Ana, CA
OC Orthopedic is a leader in arthritis treatment. We provide every patient with an individualized treatment plan. Each patient is unique and their special needs and concerns must be incorporated into treatment. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care.
Our mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.