When physical therapy or other conservative treatment fails, Dr. Howard Marans offers top orthopedic surgery to correct the problem. Treatment of severe injuries or other physical conditions can involve a wide range of surgery techniques. Whether it’s your shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, ankle – tendon damage or fracture – the Doctor will take care of you in a professional and timely manner.
- Tendon tear repairs
- Ligament tear repairs
- Open reduction and internal fixation on broken bones
Orthopedic Surgery Options
When the Doctor deems it is necessary to operate, he will recommend either:
Top Orthopedic Surgery in Santa Ana, CA
As the top orthopedic surgeon in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to correct your injury or physical condition.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedics+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Orthopedic Surgery Protocol
An experienced orthopedic surgeon begins with a precise diagnosis.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
- Surgical remedies
Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care and rehabilitation post-surgery. The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner.
Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Santa Ana CA
Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans in his new Santa Ana, CA location. Please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.