When physical therapy or other conservative treatment fails, Dr. Howard Marans offers top orthopedic surgery to correct the problem. Treatment of severe injuries or other physical conditions can involve a wide range of surgery techniques. Whether it’s your arm, foot/ankle, hand/wrist, knee, shoulder – tendon damage or fracture – the Doctor will take care of you in a professional and timely manner.
- Tendon tear repairs
- Ligament tear repairs
- Open reduction and internal fixation on broken bones
When the Doctor deems it is necessary to operate, he will recommend either:
Top Rated Orthopedic Surgeon
As the top orthopedic surgeon in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to correct your injury or physical condition.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedics+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Orthopedic Surgery Protocol
An experienced orthopedic surgeon begins with a precise diagnosis.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
- Surgical remedies
Top Rate Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care and rehabilitation post-surgery. The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner.
Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans in his new Santa Ana, CA location. Please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.