If knee pain is disrupting your daily activities and lifestyle, you may need surgery to find comfort. It is very important to receive immediate and proper treatment for your knee pain. If left untreated, scar tissue developed in healing process can develop and lead to chronic conditions in the knee. These chronic conditions to the knee caused by scar tissue will be more difficult to correct.
Our mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of knee pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
The Weight-Bearing Knee
Your knee is the principal weight-bearing joint supporting your body weight. Knee pain is treated by Dr. Howard Marans with state-of-the-art surgical techniques and physical therapy modalities. At OCOrthopedic+ in Santa Ana, CA, patients are given easy access to a vast array of knee injury treatment options.
The knee is susceptible to a vast array of injuries.
- Awkward movements resulting in ACL Tears
- Hard falls
- Sudden twists or pivots
- Excessive force or blows
- Overuse or repetitive motion
- Inflammatory conditions and degenerative conditions
OC Orthopedics+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
As a leading knee specialist in Southern California, Dr. Howard Marans offers all-encompassing orthopedic knee diagnosis and surgical treatment.
Common Knee Conditions
An experienced knee specialist begins for a precise diagnosis of the cause of pain.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
Commonly diagnosed knee injuries/conditions:
- Arthritis in the knee
- Dislocated kneecap
- Bursitis in the knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Meniscus tears
- Runner’s knee
- Knee fractures
Common Knee Symptoms
Knee injury symptoms vary based on the degree of injury or stage of medical condition.
- Pain is first indicator of injury or disease (degenerative condition)
- Pain is a red flag when it does not subside over time
- Simple knee movements may exacerbate pain
- Knee swelling is indicative of extra pressure on the knee
- Difficulty standing or balancing with full weight
- Redness or tenderness to the touch around the knee cap area
Top Notch Knee Surgery
OCOrthopedic+ provides top notch knee care. We design individualized treatment plans for every patient. Each patient is unique and their special needs and concerns must be incorporated into treatment. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care.
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.