Only a top rated orthopedic surgeon can provide the best arthroscopic surgery. This is a minimally invasive procedure preferable to open reduction/internal fixation (open joint surgery). If you have suffered a joint injury and need arthroscopic surgery – locating a top rated surgeon is necessary to recoup your quality of life. Dr. Howard Marans – founder of OCOrthopedic+ – is a surgeon in Santa Ana, CA providing top rated arthroscopic surgery.
Arthroscopic Surgery by Top Rated Orthopedic Surgeon
Arthroscopic surgery involves the making of a small incision and inserting a small camera (arthroscope) to view the problematic joint. Arthroscopy is used for diagnosing and correcting a vast array of joint problems.
- Knee – treats ligament tears, meniscal tears, and damaged cartilage
- Shoulder – treats rotator cuff tears, impingement, and recurrent dislocations
- Hip – treats femoroacetablular impingement, dysplasia, synovitis, and loose cartilage
- Hand and Wrist – treats carpal tunnel syndrome, ligament tears, and fractures
- Spine – treats herniated discs, bulging discs, and bones spurs among other conditions
Benefits of Arthroscopic Surgery
- No large incision
- No hospital stay
- Lower risk of bleeding and infection
- Shorter recovery time
Dr. Howard Marans has the education and clinical experience to accurately diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your pain.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedic+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
As a leading sports doctor in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Howard Marans offers all-encompassing orthopedic diagnosis and surgical treatment.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
OCOrthopedic+ is a leader in sports medicine. We provide every patient with an individualized treatment plan. Each patient is unique and their special needs and concerns must be incorporated into treatment. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care.
It is the steadfast mission of Dr. Marans to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of arthroscopic surgery
Top Rated Orthopedic Surgeon
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.