OCOrthopedic+ is an All-Star, athlete-focused sports medicine practice providing a vast array of cutting-edge treatment services within one convenient Santa Ana, CA location. If you have suffered a sports-related injury, only an All-Star sports medicine doctor can get you back in the game ASAP. Dr. Howard Marans – founder of OCOrthopedic+ – recommends seeking immediate treatment for sports injuries. Delaying diagnosis and treatment can lead to a prolonged healing timeframe, worsening of injury, and likelihood of recurrent injury.
All Star Sports Medicine
For over 20 years, Dr. Marans has provided top sports medicine to 1000s of athletes suffering from acute, chronic, and disabling pain.
- ACL tears
- Herniated Discs
- Muscle Spasms
- Meniscus Tears
Dr. Marans strives to reduce every athlete’s pain and improve their body’s functionality. When an athlete’s strength is renewed and their pain is stabilized, Dr. Marans focuses his care on recurrent injury prevention. Dr. Marans’ ultimate goal is to help every athlete move from pain, injury, or dysfunction into a restoration of function as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
All Star Orthopedic Surgery
When physical therapy or other conservative treatment fails, Dr. Howard Marans offers top rated orthopedic surgery to correct the problem. Treatment of severe injuries or other physical conditions can involve a wide range of surgery techniques. Whether it’s your shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, ankle – tendon damage or fracture – the Doctor will take care of you in a professional and timely manner.
- Tendon tear repairs
- Ligament tear repairs
- Open reduction and internal fixation on broken bones
When the Doctor deems it is necessary to operate, he will recommend either:
All Star Sports Medicine Doctor in Santa Ana, CA
As a leading sports medicine doctor in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to correct your injury or physical condition.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Orthopedic Surgery Protocol
An experienced orthopedic surgeon begins with a precise diagnosis.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
- Surgical remedies
Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care and rehabilitation post-surgery. The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner.
Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
All Star Sports Medicine Doctor
Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans in his new Santa Ana, CA location. Please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.