Some wrist injuries are not conducive to conservative methods – such as physical therapy. They are so severe that immediate surgery is necessary. Delaying surgery for persistent wrist pain can cause the forming of scar tissue. This will then lead to radiating pain in your hand, arm, and shoulder. When your wrist pain has intensified to the point of disrupting the performance of your normal daily tasks, you must seek out the best wrist surgery.
Wrist Pain Surgery in Santa Ana CA
As the best provider of wrist surgery in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to accurately diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your wrist pain.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
Common causes of wrist pain:
- Everyday wear and tear and/or overuse of the hands and wrists
- The natural aging process
- Sports-related injuries
- Common medical conditions
- Connects the bones of the hand to the forearm
- Is a complex of eight small bones
- Is controlled by a complex set of tendons, ligaments, muscles, and nerves
Symptoms of Wrist Pain
- Hot Sensation
- Cold Sensation
- Finger Pain
Common Medical Conditions Resulting in Wrist Pain
After a thorough physical examination and diagnostic imaging, an accurate cause of the underlying medical problem will be rendered by Dr. Marans.
Some common medical conditions causing wrist pain are:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Sprain
- Wrist and Hand Fractures
- Finger Fractures
- Nerve Damage
OC Orthopedic+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Wrist Pain Treatment Protocol
An experienced wrist specialist begins for a precise diagnosis of the cause of pain.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
Best Wrist Doctor in Santa Ana, CA
OCOrthopedic+ is a Southern California leader in wrist surgery. We provide every patient with an individualized treatment plan. Each patient is unique and their special needs and concerns must be incorporated into treatment. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care.
The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
Best Knee Surgery in Santa Ana
To have your wrist pain treated cost-effectively, schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans at his state-of-the-art clinic in Santa Ana, CA. Please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.