When your hand pain has intensified to the point of disrupting the performance of your normal daily tasks, you must seek out the best doctor should surgery be recommended. According to hand pain doctor – Dr. Howard Marans of OC Orthopedic+ – delaying immediate treatment for persistent hand pain can cause the forming of scar tissue. This will then lead to radiating pain in your wrist, arm, and shoulder.
Best Hand Surgery
When physical therapy or other conservative treatment fails to heal hand injuries, Dr. Howard Marans provides the best surgery skills to correct the problem. Treatment of severe injuries to your hand can involve a wide range of surgery techniques.
Common causes of hand pain:
- Everyday wear and tear and/or overuse of the hands and wrists
- The natural aging process
- Sports-related injuries
- Common medical conditions
Hand Surgery Options
When the Doctor deems it is necessary to operate, he will recommend either:
Hand Surgery in Santa Ana, CA
As the best hand specialist in Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Marans has the education and clinical experience to correct your injury.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Hand Surgery Protocol
An experienced hand surgeon begins with a precise diagnosis.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
- Surgical remedies
Best Hand Surgery in Santa Ana CA
OCOrthopedic+ is a leader in hand and wrist surgery. Dr. Howard Marans has over 20 years of providing his patients with whole body care and rehabilitation post-surgery.
The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.