Your knee is the principal joint supporting your entire body weight. Knee pain is treated by Dr. Howard Marans with state-of-the-art surgical techniques and pre-&post-physical therapy modalities. At OCOrthopedic+ in Santa Ana CA, patients are given convenient and timely treatment for all knee injuries.
Disover the Best Knee Surgery
If knee pain is disrupting your daily activities and lifestyle, you must find the best knee surgery to relieve your discomfort. It is very important to receive immediate and proper treatment for your knee pain. If left untreated, scar tissue developed in healing process can develop and lead to chronic conditions in the knee. These chronic conditions to the knee caused by scar tissue will be more difficult to correct.
Dr. Howard Marans’ mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner.
Optimal outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of knee pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of surgery plan
The knee is susceptible to many common injuries.
- Awkward movements resulting in ACL Tears
- Hard falls
- Sudden twists or pivots
- Excessive force or blows
- Overuse or repetitive motion
- Inflammatory conditions and degenerative conditions
OC Orthopedics+ offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
As one of the best orthopedic surgeons in Santa Ana CA, Dr. Howard Marans offers all-encompassing treatment.
Common Knee Conditions
An experienced knee specialist begins for a precise diagnosis of the cause of pain.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
Commonly diagnosed knee injuries/conditions
- Arthritis in the knee
- Dislocated kneecap
- Bursitis in the knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Meniscus tears
- Runner’s knee
- Knee fractures
Common Knee Symptoms
Knee injury symptoms vary based on the degree of injury or stage of medical condition.
- Pain is first indicator of injury or disease (degenerative condition)
- Pain is a red flag when it does not subside over time
- Simple knee movements may exacerbate pain
- Knee swelling is indicative of extra pressure on the knee
- Difficulty standing or balancing with full weight
- Redness or tenderness to the touch around the knee cap area
Best Knee Surgery
OCOrthopedic+ provides the best knee surgery. The Doctor’s mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans, please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.