Whether you have suffered a sudden injury from a sports-related activity or a car accident, you should seek immediately seek treatment from an the best and most experienced orthopedic surgeon serving the Tustin, California area.
Best Orthopedic Surgeon Serving Tustin, California
Consider the following in your selection of an orthopedic surgeon serving Tustin, California:
- Availability for emergency appointments
- No requirement for primary physician referral
- Acceptance of insurance for payment
- Assistance in processing insurance claims
- Medical education
- Orthopedic credentials and board certifications
- Specialization in orthopedics
- Clinical and practical experience in Open Reduction – Internal Fixation Surgery and Arthroscopic Surgery
- Length of practice in same location
- Hospital affiliations
Choosing the Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Tustin
You deserve to have the best orthopedic surgeon. In the Tustin area, you do not need to look any further than Dr. Howard Marans at OCOrthopedic+. The Doctor has over 20 years of experience specializing in orthopedic and sports medicine in the same Fountain Valley, California location. Dr. Marans is a graduate of the University of Toronto’s Medical School and has continued his education through orthopedic fellowships and board certifications.
The Doctor’s hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
When you call OCOrthopedic+ schedule your appointment, you will the Doctor will see you on the same day you are injured to quickly diagnose the injury and implement an effective treatment plan to prevent complications. Prompt treatment is important to facilitate proper healing and prevent further injury.
Specialties of Dr. Howard Marans
Dr. Marans is an acclaimed orthopedic surgeon specializing the following targeted areas of injuries:
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Wrist
Orthopedic Surgeon Serving Tustin, California
The best orthopedic surgeon serving Tustin, California is Dr. Howard Marans at OCOrthopedic+, located at 11190 Warner Avenue, Suite 306, in Fountain Valley. Please click below to schedule your consultation online – or – call 714.979.8981.
Orthopedic treatment is a highly specialized medical field. In order to receive the best care, it is important to find a highly qualified expert. Finding the best reviewed Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeons does not have to be a stressful process.
Best Orthopedic Surgeons
There are many things you can do to ensure your chosen physician is right for you and your treatment. The guide below can help you through the process of finding the best orthopedic surgeon.
One of the most important aspects of patient satisfaction is the location of their doctor’s medical office. Offices inconvenient to your lifestyle or are difficult to reach can make treatment difficult. Look for a medical office that you can easily get to or that is convenient for your lifestyle. Be sure to consider issues such as traffic and parking availability if those items are important to you.
The best Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeons will have availability that meets your needs. Doctors with extremely limited office hours can be difficult to see which can delay your treatment and prolong your suffering. Look for surgeons who are able to see you within a day or two of the injury. Receiving prompt treatment is one of the best ways to improve your chance for recovery.
It can be difficult to assess a doctor’s bedside manner and communication methods during an initial appointment. One way is through former patient referrals. Ask your friends and family about orthopedic surgeons that they’ve dealt with. Be sure to ask questions about the most important issues to you – whether it be communication or the office setting. Online review sites can also provide a wealth of information about a doctor’s interactions with patients.
Education and Experience
Orthopedics is a specialized field, with practitioners becoming more talented and accomplished as their practice progresses. Look for an orthopedic surgeon with extensive experience and education in the field of orthopedics. Selecting a veteran in the field can help to ensure you receive the best care.
Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Fountain Valley
The best reviewed Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon is Dr. Howard Marans of OCOrthopedic+. The Doctor has practiced as an orthopedic surgeon in the same convenient Fountain Valley location for more than two decades. Dr. Marans takes time to understand each patient’s needs before beginning treatment. His mission is to treat all patients in a professional, timely manner.
Optimal outcomes depend on accurate diagnosis, a complete explanation of treatment options, and a precise execution of the chosen treatment – non-surgical or surgical.
To schedule an appointment with the best reviewed Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon, click the icon below and enter your information – or – call 714.979.8981
The cost of consulting with a top orthopedic surgeon will vary with each patient, depending on the diagnostic testing performed to determine the cause of the medical condition. An orthopedic doctor specializes in the care of injuries and degenerative diseases associated with the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedic Surgeon Consultation Cost
As a pain sufferer with limited range of movement, the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost may be a small price to pay to receive an accurate diagnosis. Only with a precise diagnosis of the condition will a patient be able to receive an optimal treatment outcome for the injury or disease.
Determining the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost or estimation may be done at the time of the appointment. An appointment may be scheduled by the primary care physician or by direct patient contact.
OC Orthopedic+ can provide you with an estimate of your orthopedic surgeon costs.
- The amount of health care coverage is the largest factor in determining costs.
- Without any type of coverage, the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost could add up to around $400.
- The amount of co-pays, deductibles and percentage of coverage by the health care provider.
- The consultation may require pre-authorization by the insurance company.
- To ensure coverage of the orthopedic surgeon consultation cost, contacting your insurance carrier rior to making the appointment date may be required.
- The consultation must be referred by a primary care physician in order to be covered.
- The orthopedic surgeon is within the preferred provider’s network.
- Out of network surgeons may result in higher out of pocket costs.
Orthopedic Surgeon Consultation
Receiving the best care for orthopedic needs starts with the first consultation. Dr. Howard Marans will use all information to execute a treatment program designed around the patient’s injury or disease. Dr. Marans accepts PPO and will work with most insurance companies to provide the best outcome without creating a financial burden. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981.
Beginning with a patient’s medical history and current symptoms creating distress to any part of the musculoskeletal system, including:
Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeon
A Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon will work with each patient to find the best treatment possible. Achieving an accurate diagnosis in imperative to preparing and executing an effective and cost-efficient to treatment plan.
Finding the Best
Each patient will have specific needs for wanting to find the best Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon. At first, the task for finding an orthopedic surgeon may seem overwhelming. With referrals and reviews, the list of a potential Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon will be minimized.
- Ask your primary care physician for a recommendation.
- Your primary care physician will have experience dealing with orthopedic surgeons within the area.
- Under some circumstances, the recommendation of your primary care physician is needed to proceed with specialized care.
- Consult your medical health care insurance provider’s claims representative for referrals and/or in network doctors.
- Depending on the policy agreement, the medical insurance provider may have specific criteria and surgeons within the health care network.
- Finding care outside of the network may increase out of pocket costs.
- Ask for referrals from trusted family members, friends, work colleagues and others within the social peer network.
- Use the Internet to research and review a leading Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon and specialist within the area.
- Medical reviews are available on various sites including social media outlets.
- Consult professional databases including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and American Medical association.
- The databases are accessible online with various features to aid in researching the available specialists within a specific geographical area.
Make the Appointment
When you search is over, make the appointment to see a Fountain Valley orthopedic surgeon – like Dr. Howard Marans. Before going to the appointment take the time to write out various questions to ask the doctor. Individualized attention and care are the main factors in finding a highly qualified orthopedic surgeon. The questions may include:
- What are the doctor’s credentials? Board certifications?
- How many similar procedures are performed on a regular basis?
- What are the primary risks to proceeding with this type of treatment?
- What is the desired outcome for this specific treatment program?
- Does the procedure result in a specific amount of improvement?
- What are the non-surgical treatments available? How would this approach help?
- Does the procedure require a hospital stay?
- How much physical therapy will be needed after the surgery?
An orthopedic surgeon should take the time to answer each question to make the patient feel comfortable with the choice. Individualized care is important for achieving a successful outcome. If, at any time, the patient does not feel comfortable with the choice, a second opinion should be the next step in the care process.
Leading Orthopedic Surgeon in Fountain Valley
In the Fountain Valley area, Dr. Howard Marans is specialized in the treatment and care of the musculoskeletal system. For over 33 years, Dr. Marans has successfully treated the orthopedic needs of his patients in a timely and cost-efficient manner
In some cases, Dr. Marans will see the patient the same day as the accident. Accepting most insurances – including PPOs – Dr. Marans will execute a precise treatment plan to achieve an optimal outcome without creating a financial burden on his patient. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981.